Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently
What will I learn?
- How to dive from small inflatables to giant live-aboards.
- Safely enter and exit the water.
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas.
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment.
Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation.
How many dives do I have to do?
The course consists of two dives. If you have done the boat dive as part of the Adventures in Diving program that dive may count as the first dive of this course.
How do I start the course?
Contact Frank by email or call 07866 361898